For the first 10 people who comment on this journal, I will feature one of their characters and comment my choice. (I will go to your gallery and pick one character, you don't need to tell me which one);
If you comment, please do the same in your journal, and put me in the first feature slot. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
1. by - Heh heh, this costume design reminds me so much of Arlecchino and other italian comedy/theatre/opera characters. A cool mystical nature priestess perhaps? Now if only I can read Russian..
2. by , Interesting armour design. the painted pehkui is a nice touch as well but needs to show the whole figure to truly appreciate. Other than that, it's a hulking mass of badass.
3. by Ah, the enigmatic yet super-high-flying warrior of steel. An impressive show of whites, blacks and a twinge of green that gives him an otherworldy feel. One of my favourite MOC OC's thus far by this builder. It's amazing how he can squeeze tiny little system pieces into the majority of the figure to make up a cool custom structure. I'm especially digging the wings. Ventum brings fair warning that gravity does indeed, hurt.
4. by It was tough to pick out a favourite from this artist. Mostly because she has so many characters! The one that really speaks to me is Derek (the Combine Soldier, in case you didn't know.). An endearing story that I hope is brought to dA soon. He's a man who's in a constant struggle with himself. His values, duty and morale. Will he bend to the will of the Combine in the hunt for Gordon Freeman or go rogue to find out what it truly means to be human?
5. by Dark. Edgy. Ninja. All blended together in an urban style with a healthy inclusion of warm colour to balance it all out.
6. by Diggin' the upper torso armour design. And the name of the character is pretty interesting too. The abdomen needs more veat, but I guess he was going for a skeletal vibe. Try to keep the weapon in focus too so we can all see (I think it's a scythe).
7. by Ain't she just the most adorable killing machine you've ever seen? A nice bust and good use of simple colour and digital inking technique. Always did like her crazy get ups and mischievous antics.